Steam Process Indicator
11140-1:2005, Class 4
Purple to Green, one way, permanent.
1.33cm x 9.652cm (0.5625 x 3.8")
Safety Data: Material Safety Data Sheet
- 3 minutes (+0/-45 sec.) at 134ºC (+0/-2ºC)
- 3.5 minutes (+0/-53 sec.) at 132ºC (+0/-2ºC)
- 12 minutes (+0/-12 min.) at 121ºC (+0/-2ºC)
The SteriTec Cross-Checks LS Indicator gives a visible confirmation of the attainment of sterilization conditions at the location of the indicator strip within the sterilizer chamber.
A multi-parameter indicator with purple-to-green colour change for use in pre-vacuum sterilizers operating at 134°C for 3 minutes or longer. Uses purple-to-green sterilant specific ink technology and has a permanent colour change
When exposed to a steam sterilization process, the indicator bar changes colour.
Not available in the USA.
- Class 4 indicator for routine processing.
3 mins @ 134ºC12 mins @ 121ºC
- Plastic lamination protects items from potential ink transfer.
- Requires all parameters of steam sterilization are met, not just heat.
- Will not reverse color after exposure, very stable chemistry.
- Turns brown/black in dry (superheated) steam.
- Packaged in re-sealable foil pouches to retain freshness.