Steam/Chemical Process Indicator Tape
ST60, Class 1
867-1, Class A
White to Dark brown/black, one way permanent.
Adhesive Backed Crepe Tape
55m (60yd) rolls. Available in 19mm(0.75") and 25mm(1") widths (may vary +/- 1mm)
Safety Data: Material Safety Data Sheet
- Steam 121ºC (250ºF) Gravity: 10 minutes
- Steam 132-134ºC (270-273.2ºF) Pre-Vacuum : 2 minutes
- Chemical Vapour 132ºC (270ºF) ChemiClave: 20 minutes
Includes ChemiClave®, ISO Class 1
The Steam/Chemical Vapour Sterilization Tapes are sterilization package sealing tapes with a process indicator printed on the tape.
The process indicator stripes turn white to dark brown/black when exposed to either steam sterilization conditions in a 121° C gravity sterilizer or a 132° 134° C pre-vacuum sterilizer, or when exposed to formaldehyde/alcohol chemical sterilization in a ChemiClave sterilizer.
Tape must adhere to item to be sterilized throughout the sterilization process.
- Tape adheres to item throughout the sterilisation process.
- Shelf Life
3 years from manufacture date
- Store at 23ºC +/- 5ºC, away from light.
- 55 metres (+/- 0.3m) per roll.