Steam Process Indicator
11140-1:2005, Class 5
Purple To Green, one way permanent.
7.62cm x 1.905cm (3" x 0.75")
Check Mark Reaction Time:
Long Bar Reaction Time:
- 5 minutes (+0/-45 sec.) at 121ºC
- 1.5 minutes (+0/-15 sec.) at 132ºC
- 1 minutes (+0/-10 sec.) at 134ºC (+0/-2ºC)
Short Bar Reaction Time:
- 12 minutes (+0/-2 min.) at 121ºC
- 3.5 minutes (+0/-30 sec.) at 132ºC
- 3 minutes (+0/-30 sec.) at 134ºC
- 35 minutes (+0/-5.5 min.) at 121ºC
- 11 minutes (+0/100 sec.) at 132ºC
- 10 minutes (+0/1.5 min.) at 134ºC
The SteriTec Integraph uses top-of-the-line ink that changes from purple to green to provide an integrated response to steam sterilization at 121ºC, 132ºC and 134°C (249.8ºF, 269.6ºF and 273.2ºF) for prevacuum sterilizers operating for 3 minutes or longer.
The Integraph has three different timing indicator inks printed on each indicator. The user can determine:
- If only the first indicator bar turns green, the integrator has been subjected an insufficient steam sterilisation process.
- If the first and second bars turn green, sterilisation conditions were met.
- If the first two bars and the short bar turn green, steam sterilisation conditions occurred for an extended period.
The Integraph integrator gives a visible confirmation of the attainment of sterilization conditions at the location within the sterilizer chamber.
Lead free, plastic laminated. Can be used for extended timing cycles.